|Total area||168ha||Total course area||28ha|
|Lift transport capacity||Total lift 7,200 porson/h||Waitingtime for lift||About 5 minutes|
|Altitude (mountaintop)||1220ｍ||Altitude (base)||820ｍ|
|Elevation difference||400ｍ||Maximum slope angle||30 degrees (A course)|
|Longest course length||2km（C～D)||Artificial snow machine||50sets (Snow gun + fan machine)|
|SNOW PARK||D course , B course lower part, D course lower part “NORN SNOW PARK”|
|Course composition||Elementary Course: 30% Intermediate Course: 50% Advanced Course: 20%|
- You can not board a lift by holding ski and snowboard by hand (excluding snowshoes)
- Please be sure to attach the leash code for the safety of the snowboarding
- The lift ride for snowshoeing will be only on the 3rd quad lift.
- Snowboarders can run all weekdays weekends and public holidays.
A Course [Expert Only]
An advanced expert course incites you on exciting hard, undulating scenes such as steep slopes switching from the Cobb slope.
Difference in height 214m Maximum slope angle 30 degrees Corse length 840m Average slope angle 22 degrees
B Course [Expert / Intermediate]
How about a skill test at the upper bumpy terrdin Then to llowd flat middle slope is suitable for high speed skiing and sliding.
Difference in height 214m Maximum slope angle 26 degrees Corse length 920m Average slope angle 13 degrees
C Course [Intermediate / Beginner]
The upper half is a slightly sloping and the bottom half is a gentle slope course. If you slide from the C course to the D course you can enjoy take a 2 km lomg distance.
Difference in height 183m Maximum slope angle 21 degrees Corse length 870m Average slope angle 14 degrees
D Course [Brginner]
It is a course that is not too fast and not too loose, a moderate slope continues. Families and beginners can enjoy gliding at ease.
Difference in height 242m Maximum slope angle 19 degrees Corse length 1,080m Average slope angle 13 degrees
E Course [Expert / Intermediate / Brginner]
The snowy surface is somewhat flat, but it features a varied ramp. It is suitable for memorizing carving turns and basic movements.
Difference in height 242m Maximum slope angle 23 degrees Corse length 1,030m Average slope angle 14 degrees
It is an area where school lesson start to beginner class, etc.
Norn Minakami Snow Land is a special area that is separate from the ski and snowboard courses of the main Norn Minakami resort – a place where everyone, from children to adults, can enjoy and play in the snow in safety. The area features a number of special attractions. The Main Area of Snow Land is located at the base of the resort close the Number 2 car park. Young children can enjoy playing in the snow in safety. A 40meter long ,agic ski carpet gives easy access to the attractions. Entry fee is 1000 yen per person. This Area is a large area for playing in the snow with scoops, snowball making kits and other fun items to play with. There are also items for older children and young families as well, offering varion ways to enjoy the winter snow. Norn ski resort can respond to various requests, such as pick – up and lodging, as well as special events (for example snowball fights, and treasure hunting games). So please come and enjoy with your families – ‘playing in the snow debut’ at Norn Minakami Snowland this winter. Youar sure to have a lot of fun!
Snow Land Open Main Area
27th December 2022 until 26th March 2023(9:00am-4:00pm)
Entry Charge 1,000 yen per person.
Children must be accompanied by parents a caretater
Sledding: included in admission fee
Tubing: 500 yen for 30 minutes
Snow racer: 500 yen for 15 minutes
Snow strider: 500 yen for 15 minutes
Treasure Hunt: 500 yen, find treasure in the snow forest! Please ask for details
There is also a ticket of snow activity packingthat allows you to participate in all attractions. (2000 yen)
Snowball fight experience: from 1,500 yen per person.
Please ask for details regarding numbers of people and schedule.
Due to snow conditions, it may close/or some attractions may not be available.
• After paying the entry fee, entry to the Snow Land areas is freeSled/sledge rental is free of though there are some special sledges that incur a rental charge.
• Please show your sticker to staff on re-entering.
• Please note that the sticker the becomes invalid when taken off.
• The sticker is valid for the day of use and cannot be re-issued There are no refunds.
• The sticker are non-transferable and can only be used by one person.
• Please do not use any equipment with sharp edges.
• Please do not use plastic skis or plastic boards.
• Any personal belongings maybe brought into the area at owner’s risk.
• Please do not over-speed, always keep control. and avoid any obstacles people.etc
• Please stay in the course areas and do not stop in places that may interfere with other people.
• Please do not sledge in areas other than the specific sledging areas as it is dangerous.
• Please return any rental items back to the original place after finishing using them.
• People not following the instructions of the staff will be asked to leave.
• We are not responsible for any accidents or injuries due to falls or contacts with other people within Snow Land.
• Please use snowshoes inside Snowland as indicated by the information.
Boots snow boots can be rented at the reception/entrance to Snow Land.
The rental charge is 1,000 yen per day.
Kids: 16cm – 22cm
Ladies: 22.5cm – 25cm
Mens: 25cm – 28th
Limited supplies available.
Skiers at Norn minakami ski resort can ski for a long time at night!
We also offer great deals tailored to your purpose
|2023/1/7〜3/19||Monday – Thursday||08:30||16:30|
|Saturday / The day before holiday||07:00||24:00|
|Sunday / holiday||16:30|
Lift Ticket (Fee)
|Pre season (2022/12/19～12/23)|
|One day ticket||OPEN～16：30||2,700yen||2,200yen||2,300yen|
|Regular season (Night ski opening date ~2023/3/20)|
|One day Ticket※1||OPEN～16：30||4,700yen||3,700yen||4,200yen|
|4-hour ticket||Purchase ~ 4hours||4,200yen||3,200yen||3,700yen|
|Early morning (weekend) tickets※2||7：00～10：00||2,200yen||1,900yen||2,100yen|
|MidNight 24 ticket ※3||16：30～24：00||2,700yen||2,100yen||2,500yen|
|Ten times ticket||4,500yen|
|One time ticket||500yen|
- Customers who do not have ski / snowboard on can not ride the lift (except preschool children)
- 1 Child fee is elementary school student, senior fee is over 55 years (required: I.D. card)
- 2 At early morning business hours (1/7～3/20) only sold.
- 3 It will be sold only at 24 o’clock night service.
- The Ticket fee include 10% consumption tax.
|Business day||Open at the same time as lift|
[Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays]7：00～
We prepare first-class manufacturer’s ski, snowboard and boots and we are waiting for everyone’s arrival.
|One day||Twilight||4 hours||Nighta|
|Rental Time||START ～16:30||14:00～22:00||4 hours only||16:30～Close|
|Rental Item Size Chart|
Classified according to the purpose, contents of the lesson further enriched! From beginners to experts, we respond with simple and easy-to-follow advice.We will support your comfortable ski life with a lesson of “fun, safe and beautiful”!
From beginners to experts, from small children to special programs for families and groups, a fun menu suitable for everyone’s purposes, such as examination meetings
★Please check the official website for other lesson programs.
Tailor-made lessons tailored to your level
Start at any time
In our school, we try to make it fun and safe to improve from the first person to the advanced.
We have extensive menus so that each customer can satisfy one’s satisfaction.Children’s lessons are also available from the age of 4.
We are keeping in mind the whole staff so that one day at everybody’s ski resort can satisfy and have a pleasant time.
90 minutes ×2
★Please check the official website for other lesson programs.
|During the Nighter business periodMINAKAMI_station・JO-MO_station→NornMinakami (reservation unnecessary)|
|Jo-mo Kogen Sta.||Kamimoku Sta.||Hotel juraku||Minakami Sta.||Michi no Eki||Norn|
|during the Nighter business periodNorn → Minakami Sta. · Jo-mo Kogen Sta. (reservation unnecessary)|
|Norn||Kamimoku Sta.||Jo-mo-kogen Sta.||Hotel Juraku||Minakami Sta.||Michino-eki|
|Before and after the NighterMinakami Station · Jo-mo Kogen station → Norn (reservation unnecessary)|
|Jo-mo kogen Sta.||kamimoku Sta.||Hotel Jyuraku||Minakami Sta.||Michinoeki||Norn|
|Before and after the NighterNorn → Minakami Station · Jo-mo Kogen station (reservation unnecessary)|
|Norn||Kamimoku Sta.||Jo-mo kogen Sta.||Hotel Jyuraku||Minakami Sta.||Michinoeki|
- Please be on the bus and ride your hand as it will be the scheduled time to go, except at Minakami, Jo-mo ko Kogen stations.
- (△) for station arrival time adjustment, there are changes. Please note
- Reservation is required at picking up Jo-mo Kogen station. Please make a reservation with the following reservation form
- You can also get in if you can make reservations from Kamimoku Station on Joetsu Line.
- (※) will operate only on Saturdays from 1/7 to 3/18 and on 1/8 (Sun). Please note.
Information on JR Joetsu Line / Joetsu Shinkansen
If you want to go to Norn other than the shuttle bus, please use a taxi (Jomo Kogen ~ approx. 30 minutes 4,700 yen / Minakami Station ~ approx. 20 minutes approx. 3,300 yen).
【That way】Taxi Kanetsu Kotsu Telephone：0278‐72‐3135