|Total area||168ha||Total course area||28ha|
|Lift transport personnel||Total lift totaling 7,200 porson/h||Waitingtime for lift||About 5 minutes|
|Altitude (mountaintop)||1220ｍ||Altitude (base)||820ｍ|
|Elevation difference||400ｍ||Maximum slope||30 degrees (A course)|
|Longest running distance||2km（C～D)||Artificial snow machine||50 (Snow gun, fan machine)|
|6 courses||Longest runway distance C – D course 2 km|
|SNOW PARK||D course “ROOKIE PARK” B course lower part, D course lower part “ENJOY PARK”|
|Course composition||Elementary Course: 30% Intermediate Course: 50% Advanced Course: 20%|
- You can not board a lift by holding a running tool (ski, snowboard) in hand (excluding snowshoes)
- Please be sure to attach the leash code for the safety of the snowboard.
- The lift ride with the purpose of snowshoeing will be only the 3rd quad lift.
- Snowboard can run all weekdays on weekends, Saturdays and Sundays, public holidays can not ski only “A course”
A Course [Expert Only]
An advanced expert course that allows you to enjoy exciting slides with hard, undulating scenes such as steep slopes switching from the Cobb slope.
Difference in height 214m Maximum slope 30 degrees Corse distance 840m Average slope 22 degrees
B Course [Expert / Intermediate]
How about a skill test at the upper uneven terrain area? In the second half the flat middle slope spreads, it is a course suitable for high speed sliding.
Difference in height 214m Maximum slope 26 degrees Corse distance 920m Average slope 13 degrees
C Course [Intermediate / Brginner]
The first half is a slightly sloping burn and the second half is a slippery gentle slope course. If you slide from the C course to the D course you can also take a long run of 2 km.
Difference in height 183m Maximum slope 21 degrees Corse distance 870m Average slope 14 degrees
D Course [Brginner]
It is a course that is not too fast and not too loose, a moderate slope continues. Families and beginners can enjoy gliding at ease.
Difference in height 242m Maximum slope 19 degrees Corse distance 1,080m Average slope 13 degrees
E Course [Expert / Intermediate / Brginner]
The snowy surface is somewhat flat, but it features a varied ramp. It is suitable for memorizing carving turns and basic movements.
Difference in height 242m Maximum slope 23 degrees Corse distance 1,030m Average slope 14 degrees
It is an area where school gathering place, beginner lesson etc are done.
Norn Minakami Snow Land is a special area that is separate from the main ski and snowboard courses of the main Norn Minakami resort – a place where everyone, from children to adults, can enjoy and play in the snow in safety. The area features a number of special attractions. The Main Area of Snow Land is located at the base of the resort by the Number 2 car park. It is a place where young children can enjoy playing in the snow in safety. A 40m long moving walkway gives easy access to the attractions. Entry is 1000 yen per person. This Area is a large area for playing in the snow with scoops, snowball making kits and other fun things to play with. There’s also things for older children and young families as well, offering a different way to enjoy the winter snow. Norn can respond to various requests, such as pick up and lodging, as well as special events (for example snowball fights, and treasure hunting games). So please come and enjoy your – or your families – ‘playing in the snow debut’ at Norn Minakami Snowland this winter. You’re sure to have a lot of fun!
Snow Land Opening Main Area
27th December 2019 until 29th March 2020 (9:00am-4:00pm)
Entry Charge 1,000 yen per person.
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Rental Sledging: free
Tubing: 500 yen for 30 minutes
Snow racer: 500 yen for 15 minutes
Snow strider: 500 yen for 15 minutes
Snowball fight experience: from 1,500 yen per person.
Please ask for details regarding numbers of people and schedule.
Snowshoe rental also available.
Treasure Hunt: 500 yen, find treasure in the snow forest! Please ask for details regarding numbers of people and schedule.
Special organized ‘playing in the snow’ activities: please ask our staff
Due to snow conditions, it may need to be closed and/or some attractions may not always be available
Please Note • After paying the entry fee, entry to the Snow Land areas is freeSled/sledge rental is free, though there are some special sledges that incur a rental charge.
• Please show your stickerto staff on re-entering.
• Please note that the sticker becomes invalid when taken off.
• The sticker is valid for the day of use and cannot be re-issued and there are no refunds.
• The sticker are non-transferable and can only be used by one person.
• Please do not use any equipment with sharp edges.
• Please do not use plastic skis or plastic boards.
• Any personal belongings are brought into the area at owner’s risk.
• Please do not over-speed, always keep control and avoid any obstacles and other people.
• Please stay on the course areas and do not stop in places that will interfere with other people.
• Please do not sledge in areas other than the specific sledging areas as it is dangerous.
• Please return any rental items back to the original place after finishing using them.
• People not following the instructions of the staff will be asked to leave.
• We are not responsible for any accidents or injuries due to falls or contacts with other people within Snow Land.
• Please use snowshoes inside Snowland as indicated by the information.
Boots MERREL boots can be rented at the reception/entrance to Snow Land.
The rental charge is 1,000 yen per day.
Kids: 16cm – 22cm
Ladies: 22.5cm – 25cm
Mens: 25cm – 28th
Limited supplies available.
Skiing at Norn minakami ski resort can do skiing for a long time at night!
We also offer great deals tailored to your purpose
|2020/1/3〜3/15||Monday – Thursday||08:00||22:00|
|Saturday, the day before holiday||07:00||24:00|
|Sunday ・ holiday||22:00|
Lift Ticket (Price)
|Pre season (2019/12/20～12/26)|
|One day ticket||OPEN～16：00||2,600yen||2,100yen||2,200yen|
|Regular season (Night ski opening date ~2019/3/21)|
|One day Ticket※1||OPEN～17：00||4,500yen||3,600yen||4,000yen|
|5-hour ticket||Purchase ~ 5hours||3,900yen||3,000yen||3,400yen|
|Early morning (weekend) tickets※2||7：00～10：00||2,100yen||1,800yen||2,000yen|
|Night 22 tickets (at 22:00)※3||16：30～22：00||2,300yen||1,700yen||2,100yen|
|Night 24 tickets (at 24:00)※4||16：30～24：00||2,700yen||2,100yen||2,500yen|
|11times ticket||11 sheets ／5,000yen|
- Customers who do not have ski / snowboard can not get on the lift (except preschool children)
- 1 Child fee is elementary school student, senior fee is over 55 years (required: identification card)
- 2 At early morning business hours (1/3～3/15) only sold.
- 3 It will be sold only at 22 o’clock night service.
- 4 It will be sold only at 24 o’clock night service.
- The above rates include 10% consumption tax.
|Business day||Open at the same time as lift|
[Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays]7：00～
We prepare first-class manufacturer’s ski, snowboard and boots and we are waiting for everyone’s arrival.
|One day||Twilight||5 hours||Nighta|
|Rental Time||START ～17:00||14:00～22:00||5 hours only||16:30～Close|
|Rental Item Size Chart|
Classified according to the purpose, contents of the lesson further enriched! From beginners to experts, we respond with simple and easy-to-follow advice.We will support your comfortable ski life with a lesson of “fun, safe and beautiful”!
From beginners to experts, from small children to special programs for families and groups, a fun menu suitable for everyone’s purposes, such as examination meetings
|Single||Recommended for those who aim for solid improvement in a short time. Available from your favorite time in ski resort opening hours
Designated fee 2hour/2,000yen
Extra charge after 16 o’clock 2hour/2,000yen
In our school, we try to make it fun and safe to improve from the first person to the advanced.
We have extensive menus so that each customer can satisfy one’s satisfaction.Children’s lessons are also available from the age of 4.
We are keeping in mind the whole staff so that one day at everybody’s ski resort can satisfy and have a pleasant time.
|single||Lessons can be tailored to your convenience.
Weekdays from 8 o’clock to 18 o’clock start / holidays from 7 o’clock to 19 o’clock start
Possible instructor designation (+1,000 yen per hour).
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you are interested in groups less than 20 people.
|Family: Up to 3 people||Fun lessons with parents and children.We will guide you to your progress safely.※ Familiar trafficking is conditional. ※ Junior high school students alone can not attend||–||16,000yen||–|
|During the Nighter business periodMINAKAMI_station・JO-MO_station→NornMinakami (reservation unnecessary)|
|Jo-mo Kogen Sta.||Kamimoku Sta.||Hotel juraku||Minakami Sta.||Michi no Eki||Norn|
|during the Nighter business periodNorn → Minakami Sta. · Jo-mo Kogen Sta. (reservation unnecessary)|
|Norn||Kamimoku Sta.||Jo-mo-kogen Sta.||Hotel Juraku||Minakami Sta.||Michino-eki|
|Before and after the NighterMinakami Station · Jo-mo Kogen station → Norn (reservation unnecessary)|
|Jo-mo kogen Sta.||kamimoku Sta.||Hotel Jyuraku||Minakami Sta.||Michinoeki||Norn|
|Before and after the NighterNorn → Minakami Station · Jo-mo Kogen station (reservation unnecessary)|
|Norn||Kamimoku Sta.||Jo-mo kogen Sta.||Hotel Jyuraku||Minakami Sta.||Michinoeki|
- Please be on the bus and ride your hand as it will be the scheduled time to go, except at Minakami, Jo-mo ko Kogen stations.
- (※) for station arrival time adjustment, there are changes. Please note
- Reservation is required at picking up Jo-mo Kogen station. Please make a reservation with the following reservation form
- You can also get in if you can make reservations from Kamimoku Station on Joetsu Line.
Information on JR Joetsu Line / Joetsu Shinkansen
There is a shuttle bus two roundtrip a day from “Jo-mo Kogen station” (see above).
Please use a taxi (about 20 minutes 3,500yen) to go to Norung except for the shuttle bus.
【That way】Taxi Kanetsu Kotsu Telephone：0278‐72‐3135